- Detailed 2015 program coming soon!
- Meet our keynotes for this year's forum: Rob Leclerc, CEO & Cofounder at Agfunder & Joe Schmidt, Senior VP at BioConsortia, Inc.
- We have expanded to two days this year due to high demand!
Agri Investment Forum | June 3 & 4, 2015 | Eaton Chelsea Hotel, Toronto
The Agri Investment Forum is the only program of events in Canada dedicated to showcasing the highest potential emerging, growth stage, and established agri-businesses. The Forum brings together corporate strategics and active institutional & private investors with leading edge entrepreneurs and commercialization professionals. The Agri Investment Forum is an annual conference that is deeply rooted in promoting constructive deal flow between agri-entrepreneurs, corporate strategics, and investors from across North America. Highlights from this year's programming include:
- One-on-one meetings with corporate development executives and senior managers from the world’s leading agribusiness corporations
- Company presentations from high potential agri-businesses from across Canada
- Moderated discussion panels with the most active institutional investors and corporate strategics
- Information rich keynote presentations and addresses
- Premium structured networking opportunities
Agri-business and agri-tech now represent perhaps the largest, highest potential opportunity landscape on the planet. If you are an executive, investor, entrepreneur, commercialization professional, service provider or policy maker at this intersection, then this is your new reality. Two historically unprecedented convergences are now colliding at the world’s busiest intersection: the intersection of Clean-Tech & Life Sciences, and the intersection of the Global Food, Energy & Water Crises.
Approximately 15 emerging companies will present their business models and investment opportunities. Qualifying categories include:
Agricultural Waste Management
Aeroponics & Aquaculture
Bio Industrial Products
Biofuels & Renewable Feedstock
Crop Science & Precision Farming
Forestry Products & Management
Livestock & Animal Health
Nutraceuticals & Functional Foods